As for me, I've been super-shopping and working at Michaels, which, by the way, was definitely more stressful than I was expecting. If you shop at Michaels, or anywhere, don't argue with the cashier about coupons. Just don't do it. Also:
don't pay with checks
in doing a return, have the receipt
no harassing the cashier because you don't get what you want
Honestly - never get a job in retail where coupons are involved. Anywhere else is okay.
I also have a reeeeaaaallllly late tag from ! So without further ado, here it is:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
5 things about me
1. I seriously need to stop buying things I don't need. I want to collect everything, and the end result is a bunch of random stuff lying around my room.
2. I'm currently trying to "master" (aka learn how) all the crafts I can get my hands on. So far, I've managed sculpting, deco-den (if that even counts?), and sewing (kind of). My next task is learning how to crochet!
3. AP Calculus is my worst enemy, yet my best friend. I actually look forward to this class every morning. Don't ask why. I don't know.
4. My "life dreams" change constantly - first I wanted to be a graphic designer, then a frontend web developer, followed by a software engineer to a full time crafter. Honestly, all I really want is to make a living and work my own hours without a boss and make oodles of money and be successful. Is that too much to ask?!
5. If you haven't noticed already, Sailor Moon is my hero and I wish Pokemon existed.
Questions from li-sa
1. What is the best thing that happened in your childhood?
Hmm...tough one. There's no one specific event. I guess meeting my best friend under the play thing during recess in first grade. ^^
2. What place would you like the visit the most and why.
JAPAN. I mean, come on. Endless anime, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, candy, and delicious food.
3. Anything special that you got from Christmas?
One year I got a motorized scooter - it was a mini moped-thing, but it ran on electricity. Best present ever.
4. Do you play any instrument? Have you played it in public before?
Yup - piano and clarinet! I play the piano for recitals and clarinet for concerts.
5. Do you have a daily routine or schedule?
For school, it goes like this: wake up, eat, brush teeth and get ready, leave, endure school, come home, procrastinate, start homework around 8 (even without band season), go to sleep at midnight. Wake up at 5:50 and repeat!
During summer it varies depending on what time I wake up. Generally in the morning and early afternoon I craft, and at night I hang out with friends.
6. Are you the type of person that likes to stay in cafe for a long time?
If cafe is the equivalent to Starbucks, then yes!
7. Do you wish to have wings?
OH MY GOSH. YES. I just want to fly. Wings would be 10x cooler, though.
8. If you have a time travel machine, where would you go?
Definitely not the future, but I have no idea when in the past. I'd probably go to China, though. Ancient China is pretty interesting.
9. What is your impression of the 30th Century?
Hmm...similar to now, but Apple has taken over the world and goes by Skynet, and there are over 5000 Pokemon.
10. Are you a sporty person?
LOLNO. But if I was, I would run track and sprint or something. That's something I can actually do.
11. Is your room messy?
Haha, of course. I'm lazy.
My questions for you:
1. If you could master any craft, what would it be and why?
2. TV or video games?
3. What is your view on Twilight? (yeah, I went there)
4. Favorite foreign food?
5. What is your dream job?
6. Who is your favorite fictional character?
7. What's your favorite holiday and why?
8. Do you normally plan things or just go with the flow?
9. Would you rather sing or play an instrument?
10. Writing or reading?
11. If you could have any question answered truthfully, what would it be?
SUCCESS! Thanks so much for tagging me! AND NOW, it is time for more learning how to crochet on this wonderful Christmas Eve.